Monday, August 23, 2010

Raksha Bandhan sms, Rakhi messages, greetings, wishes, scraps – full list

Raksha Bandhan Raksha Bandhan sms, Rakhi messages, greetings, wishes, scraps – full list
The beautiful Indian festival of Raksha Bandhan is here. Rakshabandhan 2010 is on Tuesday, August 24. It is a festival which shows the beautiful relationship and bonding shared between a brother and sister. It is all called as Rakhi. On this day, sister ties a rakhi on his brother’s wrist and in turn brothers promise to help and protect her throughout their life. They even give gifts to their sisters on this auspicious day.







Raksha bandhan is celebrated every year on Shravan Purnima (Full Moon Day of the Hindu month of Shravan), which usually falls in August and is the last day of Shravan month.
Brothers staying far away from their sisters, send rakhi, cards and gifts from many sites and stores which offer delivery services all across the globe.
Here is the list of Raksha Bandhan sms, messages, scraps, greetings which can be sent to your sisters, as well as brothers and can also be posted on social networking sites like facebook and orkut.
Rakshabandhan sms for brothers:
Rakhi SMS Greetings For Brother
Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy Raksha Bandhan 2010”


God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers.
Thanks for being my brother.


Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL…
Sky is blue, feel this hue,
my love is for you Bhaiya, always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan


We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You will never lose me.
I will always be here.
You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure, Wishing you very very Happy Rakhi.

If I can choose my brother in next life, it’ll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :) Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2010.
Rakhi sms, greetings, Raksha Bandhan messages for sisters:
Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2010.
It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world —-badi and chhoti.
Thank u didi for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember…
I long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi
on my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
This msg is for the most wonderful sisters of this world. Thank u didi for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember.
Cute, Humourous funny Raksha Bandhan sms:
Rasmalaai?
Nope!
Gulab jaman?
Nah!
Let me c..
How bout jalebi?
Hmm…
Nope!
Damn!
Still cant find
anything as sweet
as U.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
Rakhi Ko Tyonhar Tha, Rakhi Bandhane Ko Bhai Taiyar Tha, Bhai Bola bahna meri ab to rakhi bandh do,Bahna Boli, Kalai Peechhe karo, Pahale Rupae Hazaar do.

No comments:

Post a Comment