Friday, September 24, 2010

Madras University Results 2010 for MBA / BLIS / MLIS / Certificate and Diploma courses

University of Madras has published MBA / BLIS / MLIS / Certificate and Diploma courses of May 2010 IDE Examinations Results and M.B.A. / B.L.I.S. / M.L.I.S. Degree Examination June 2010 Application for Re-Valuation. Madras University Exam Results announced on 23rd September, 2010 on the official website http://www.unom.ac.in/. Visit bellow link and get Madras University MBA / BLIS / MLIS / Certificate and Diploma courses of May 2010 IDE Examinations Results and M.B.A. / B.L.I.S. / M.L.I.S. Degree Examination June 2010Application for Re-Valuation.
MBA / BLIS / MLIS / Certificate and Diploma courses of May 2010 IDE Examinations Results: Click Here
M.B.A. / B.L.I.S. / M.L.I.S. Degree Examination June 2010 Application for Re-Valuation: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment